New 10K Course
We’ve been busy cooking up this action-packed course all summer long and can’t wait to share it with you! Kicking off on Thursday 8 September, we’ll coach you to the 10K distance in eight short weeks. Highlights include:
- Eight weeks of action-packed training plans – with lots of variety as you build up to the 10K, including running drills and strengthening exercises.
- Our trademark personal support throughout the course for all your running questions – we will be with you every step of the way!
- Private course blog with inspiring content to help your running, including exercise demos, yoga for runners, coaching tips and insights from Julia, 10K race preparation tips and inspirational stories from women runners around the world
- Access to our private Forum – a vibrant, supportive community that all our Up & Runners agree is the key to their success
- Get the full details about the 10K Course here…
Final 5K Beginners Course for 2011
Registration is also open for the Fall 5K Beginners Course, which begins on Monday 5 September. There’s still four-and-a-bit months left in 2011… so if learn to run 5K was on your New Years Resolution list, we’ll help you make it happen!
Places are limited and these are our last e-courses for 2011 – register now to secure your spot!