The 10K e-course for active runners
Go farther + faster, on Thursday 5 June
You’ve felt the thrill of completion, before
— crossing that finish line, feeling the rush of endorphins & pride, knowing you’ve done what you’ve chosen to do. There’s nothing better.
Except — running a little bit farther
If you can run 5km in 35 minutes or less and you’re ready to take your running practice to the next landmark — and commit yourself to an intensive training experience — our 10K e-course will give you the structure, the support, and the encouragement to keep running... and running... and running.
Just as with our 5K e-course for beginners
, we’ll bring the wisdom, the how-to’s, the guidance, and the motivation to keep moving
You set your intentions — and run
What you’ll receive:
- A Warm-Up Weekend to crystalize your goals and reaffirm your commitment to running — before the workouts begin.
- Eight weeks of PDF training plans to take you to a 10K, created by expert Running Coach Julia Jones. You'll be doing three workouts per week, including exercises & drills. Just download. And dive in.
- Personal support in our members-only forum — post a question, and we’ll answer it within 24 hours on weekdays & 48 hours on weekends... every time.
- The Up & Running Gear Guide for active runners, packed with essential information on running shoes and gear.
- Access to a private Up & Running blog packed with high-inspiration videos, yoga stretches for runners, demos & drills, foundational anatomy lessons for injury prevention, and stories & interviews with women who run (and seriously rock).
- Check out our FAQs for more information on how the Course works
Who’s running this thing?
That would be us! Up & Running
was created by expert Running Coach Julia Jones
and inspirational author & Community Director Shauna Reid
. We’ve got a beautiful blend of athletic prowess & community-building superpowers. Just ask our happy, healthy, highly-excitable e-course participants
Our absolute promise.
- We’ll keep your inspiration tank full. We know that running is a physical, mental and emotional commitment — and we’ll keep you fueled up with success stories, powerful training regimes, and expert insights to keep you on track.
- We are your mentors, your cheerleaders, and your biggest fans. If we could show up at every single one of our e-course participant’s 10K finish lines, we would — with frosty Gatorade, a gold-plated trophy, and a gigantic bear hug.
- We know what we’re doing — and it shows. We’ve got testimonials galore. And we treasure each one.
- You will transform. No ifs, ands, or ever-shrinking butts about it. If you commit to the 10K training program with even 50% of your heart, you will transform. Your body will change. You’ll discover new muscles you never knew existed. You’ll find inner reserves of commitment & power.
Another finish line. Then another. And another.
If you can run a 5K in 35 minutes or less — and you’re ready for more
distance and more strength
— then you’re ready for our 10K e-course.
Registration opens 27 May
- get emailed when it opens
. Block out 150 minutes a week. And get Up & Running.
10K CourseThe 8 weeks of the
simply flew by. Every week was filled with varied sessions and it was fun, interesting and challenging right the way through. It wasn't really until the course was finished that I realised what I had achieved. Not too long ago I had been morbidly obese, now, I had run 10K. The sense of achievement is enormous and it is something that I'll always have. I have started to try to apply my running ethos to other areas of my life. If I consistently turn up and apply myself I can achieve anything. After all; I ran 10K!
I can't praise Up & Running highly enough. Being a part of the Up & Running community has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I've ever had. I have friends from all over the world now, friends that genuinely cheer me on and up and have become a real part of my life.
I go out running now for the sheer enjoyment of it and every single time I have to chuckle a bit to myself at what I've accomplished with Up & Running. Me, a runner.
genuinely flabbergasted that I started off as a real reluctant runner who plodded round 5km three times a week as a real chore. I now have purpose and structure to my runs, and I now enjoy them - bit of a change, huh? Each training session has been fun (I'm glossing over those complicated circuits sessions!), satisfying and has flown by, with me being challenged, but not - uh - dead at the other end.I am
- Thank you so, so much Julia and Shauna. Together you have created something really very special. You make an awesome team! I am so grateful to you both for creating this incredible program. I now feel fitter, happier and more motivated than I have in years. I even call myself a runner now and have so many running dreams and aspirations to pursue now and what’s even better is that I know that with Up & Running I can achieve them… it really has been about so much more than simply learning to run. Where have you been all my life?
10k.Here’s something so exciting I found out this past week: I am able to go out for an easy run and do 10 km.
1 hour. Really, I can run distances I could only imagine to drive by car, just two years ago and I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! I feel like a rock star. Shauna, Julia; what a great sensation it must be to be responsible for it. How can I thank you enough?!
I ran a 10k.What a brilliant experience this course has been. I can't believe that I started out 8 weeks ago, barely able to run 5k without stopping for a walking break, and today
This course has been the best and I will be recommending it to anyone who will listen!!
- Up & Running really has been the best thing I have done for myself in years, and not just for the running. My confidence and happiness in my own skin has increased so much and I love what my body can DO, rather than obsessing about what it looks like.
- What Julia and Shauna do goes way beyond my expectations for an online class. I came here expecting training plans and a little more, but what I have received is a golden ticket for the Wonka factory.