Rediscover your running mojo & get 5K ready in 6 weeks
Since we launched our 5K Beginners Course way back in 2011, we’ve had loads of requests for a sequel.
Introducing… 5K Comeback.
If you've done our 5K Course or run a 5K in the past and...
- when it comes to running, you've lost that loving feeling
- you want to get back into 5K shape
- you're raring to return to running post-partum or after injury or illness
- you find it hard to get motivated on your own
- you miss having a structured plan to follow
- you crave camaraderie and coaching support to get your running back on track
… then 5K Comeback is perfect for you.
Starting over is tough - physically and mentally. But you don't have to do it alone. 5K Comeback gives you all the tools to rebuild a consistent running practice and be 5K ready again. A combination of training plans and motivational content, this six week course is self-paced - so you can dive in and start training whenever it suits you.
Whether you've set your sights on a 5K race or simply want to fire up your fitness levels, 5K Comeback will get you running again.
I can hardly believe it, one of my best ever 5k times and after only 6 weeks. 5K Comeback
has been really good for me and I'm really glad I did it. I've started to feel like I'm fitter, I can poke my thigh and feel there's a bit more muscle there. Thanks Shauna and Julia - as ever, you guys are the greatest running coaches out there.
Here's what you receive:
- Six weeks of practical, step-by-step PDF training plans created by expert running coach Julia Jones. You’ll be doing three workouts per week, approximately 40-50 minutes each and including intervals and drills to boost your endurance and mobility.
- Personal coaching support — post a question on our Forum, and we’ll answer it within 24 hours on weekdays & 48 hours on weekends...every time. We got you, babe.
- A Warm-Up Weekend to set your intentions, clear out self-critical beliefs, and prime your mind — before the workouts begin.
- Access to the private 5K Comeback course website packed with high-inspiration videos, helpful content and stories from women who've rocked their own comebacks.
- Access to our members-only Forum, where you'll have the understanding support of fellow 5K Comeback community
- All for £49. Check xe.com for latest exchange rates
Who’s running this thing?
That would be us! Up & Running
was created by expert Running Coach Julia Jones
and cheerleader in chief Shauna Reid
. We’ve got a beautiful blend of athletic prowess & community-building superpowers. Just ask our happy, healthy, highly-excitable e-course participants
Our absolute promise.
- You can make a 5K Comeback. If you commit to the programme and show up wholeheartedly for those three workouts each week, you'll be ready for the starting line before you know it.
- We are your mentors, your cheerleaders, and your biggest fans. We know how hard it can be to get back into running after a break. We're dedicated to helping you find your running mojo again.
- We know what we’re doing — and it shows. We’ve got testimonials galore. And we treasure each one.
How do I sign up?
- Click the red button above to sign up.
- You'll be prompted to create an account for our Course website. (Note: if you did our 2016 5K Course you may have an account already)
- You can pay with a credit card via Stripe, or with Paypal
- Once your payment has gone through, you'll see the 5K Comeback course dashboard. You can get started right away!
- Check your email for a Welcome message and details on how to create your Forum account.
- You're now ready to rock!
Ready to go?
Register now. And start your 5K Comeback
With coaching support and forum access
Duration – 6 weeks + bonus Warm Up Weekend
Fee – £49 GBP (approx $65 USD)