And at the end of a year, there’s nothing like the crackle of ink-filled pages…
We’ve created our ideal running journal with all the features we’ve searched for. The Up & Running Diary is a bright and bold 12-month perpetual diary with a beautiful double-page spread for each week, with space galore to track everything from mileage, shoes and moods.
- 12 month perpetual diary so you can dive in and start your new year at any time
- 52 weeks of workout pages to log your training in a beautiful, clean week-to-view design. For each workout there’s oodles of space to record the date, distance, pace, heart rate, shoes, weather, mood and notes; plus space for weekly notes and mileage.
- Goals & Dreams page to dream and scheme your running year
- Motivating monthly essays on running topics like goal setting, racing, nutrition and time management
- Inspiring quotes to fire up your mojo
- Weekly mileage tracker to watch those miles rack up
- Race tracker to capture your results
- Lots of blank, lined pages for goal setting, reflection or random drawing
- A5 size – 14.817 x 20.99 cm; 5.833″ x 8.264″
- Spiral binding so it lays nice and flat
- Full colour cover with black & white interior pages.
Take a peek…
Our diaries are printed on demand by on Lulu.com with worldwide shipping available. Please note – unfortunately Lulu no longer offers full colour spiral printing, so just imagine the colours on the interior sample pages above are in black and white!