The Up & Running Diary
Running diaries rock. They help you track your progress, get clear about your goals and capture milestones that our brains alone might forget! And at the end of a year, there’s nothing like the crackle of ink-filled pages…
We’ve created our ideal running journal with all the features we’ve searched for. The Up & Running Diary is a bright and bold 12-month perpetual diary with a beautiful double-page spread for each week, with space galore to track everything from mileage, shoes and moods.
And because stats are just part of the story, the diary features essays of wisdom and wit from Coach Julia and Shauna, plus inspiring quotes to keep your spirits high. There’s also lots of free space for plotting your goals and dreams and recording your running adventures.
- 12 month perpetual diary so you can dive in and start your new year at any time
- 52 weeks of workout pages to log your training in a beautiful, clean week-to-view design. For each workout there’s oodles of space to record the date, distance, pace, heart rate, shoes, weather, mood and notes; plus space for weekly notes and mileage.
- Goals & Dreams page to dream and scheme your running year
- Motivating monthly essays on running topics like goal setting, racing, nutrition and time management
- Inspiring quotes to fire up your mojo
- Weekly mileage tracker to watch those miles rack up
- Race tracker to capture your results
- Lots of blank, lined pages for goal setting, reflection or random drawing
- A5 size – 14.817 x 20.99 cm; 5.833″ x 8.264″
- Spiral binding so it lays nice and flat
- Full colour cover with or black & white interior pages.
Take a peek…
Our diaries are designed by the awesome folks at Papermoustache and printed on demand by on Lulu.com. Worldwide shipping available!