Looking for that extra edge to achieve your marathon goals?
We offer 1-on-1 e-coaching with Julia Jones.
Get individual support, customised training plans, and unlimited access to Julia’s expert running brain. Over the past 15 years she’s coached over 30,000 runners to marathon success via private coaching and her acclaimed My First Marathon programme at the Venice Marathon.
What you’ll receive
- Initial Athlete Assessment questionnaire, so Coach Julia can understand your running goals and assess where you are in terms of running ability and experience
- A 16-week individualised training plan, tailored to your goals and emailed to you fortnightly
- Unlimited email support for all your running questions
- Two Skype calls with Coach Julia to keep you focused and on track with your goals – one halfway through your training, then a pre-race pep talk!
I feel like I drank the Koolaid but the marathon instructions REALLY WORKED. Marvellous.
Not only was Julia a safe harbour to unleash my insecurities about the marathon, she gave me a detailed plan that was fun and achievable. I was confident being under her experienced guidance. Julia was supportive, kind and always knew the right thing to say when I had a ‘Can I really do this?!’ moment. Thanks to her coaching, I not only crossed the London Marathon finish line but I did it injury free as well!
I learned to trust Coach Julia. That was the critical element. Once I’d established that absolute trust I didn’t have to doubt my ability – I just had to do the training. I learned that if I could do five kilometres then ten was possible, because previously I thought I could run exactly zero kilometres. If you keep doubling the distance you get to a marathon eventually!
How it works
- First, complete the detailed Athlete Assessment questionnaire below.
- Julia will email you once she has made her assessment, then we’ll invoice you for the 16 weeks of coaching.
- Julia will discuss your running goals with you via email.
- She’ll then write your custom training plan for the first two weeks and you’ll be ready to run.
- You’ll get a new training plan every two weeks for the duration of your coaching package.
- You can email Julia at a time time for your running questions. Questions will be answered within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends.
This 16 week package costs £330. We’ll send you a PayPal invoice for payment, so you can pay with your PayPal account or a credit card. 1 on 1 coaching is available for both female and male clients.
Ready to run?
If you’re interested in private coaching please fill out the enquiry form below to help Julia get to know you as an athlete. She’ll be back in touch shortly after once she’s made her assessment. Any questions about our marathon coaching? Please contact us – we’re here to help.