Did you know today is National Running Day in the USA? Apparently the idea is to celebrate the wonder that is running. From the official website: “On this day, runners everywhere share their passion for a lifestyle that is one of the best, and simplest, ways to stay fit.”
Well, we’re down with that sentiment. To celebrate, today we’re giving away a place on an Up & Running Course.
The prize is redeemable on either our Summer 5K Course (starts 12 June) or our Fall 10K Course (coming in September). The prize is also transferable, so even if you don’t fancy running yourself you can give the prize to a friend.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this blog post and tell us…
If you could run a race anywhere in the world, where would it be?
More about Up & Running
We provide unique online running courses for women that transform both mind and body (with ther programs coming soon!). Reach your 5K or 10K goals with expert coaching from renowned coach Julia Jones plus unlimited personal support and a vibrant community forum. Find out more about us and our courses »
What our clients are saying…
What Julia and Shauna do goes way beyond my expectations for an online class. I came here expecting training plans and a little more, but what I have received is a golden ticket for the Wonka factory!
- Sara, Italy
This course has easily been the best, sanest and most rewarding fitness thing I have ever done. My expectations have not so much been exceeded as completely blown away.
- Johanna, Australia
Contest terms and conditions
- Prize must be redeemed on either the Spring 2011 5K or Fall 2011 10K Up & Running e-course
- Prize is transferable to another person
- Entries close at 10AM UK time on Thursday 2 June 2011 – see what time that is where you live
- Winner will be drawn at random using the random.org random number generator
- Winner will be notified by email and announced on the Up & Running blog on Friday 3 June 2011.